Thursday, April 28, 2011

Regency Row Homes at the Ritz-Carlton

Kyle Crews contacted us recently about making new awnings, doors, and lanterns for the front entrances of the Regency Row Homes at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas.  And if I may say so myself, designing everything was truly a fun experience; we had a large group of minds sitting around our showroom table throwing out ideas for the project.  Our group even included architect Richard Drummond Davis, with whom I had the pleasure of working in the past of course.  After several hours of discussions, drawings and re-drawings, we finally decided on the designs and they are beautiful!  I can't wait to see everything up... we already started on all of the pieces.  Here is a sneak peak at the table lay-out of work in progress; a wrought iron door panel detail Richard designed.  I hope you like it.


written by: Izabela Wojcik