Monday, April 11, 2011

Do Storefronts Have To Be Bulky?

Of course not!

Here is a nice, custom designed, storefront we made for the Crú restaurant in Houston.  One of our guys snappend a quick cell phone photo for me after they installed it; I'll put up a nicer photo as soon as I get it.  Crú is opening soon in Houston's popular River Oaks neighborhood in the new West Ave development at Westheimer @ Kirby.  Can't wait to see it all finished!

We made the windows as well as the doors; one lovely package.  I think the sleek wrought iron pieces make the storefront look so much nicer then the old fashioned 80s and 90s style bulky aluminum parts, don't you think?  Everything looks so nice and airy.  We're going to start on a restaurant here in Dallas pretty soon too... I'll get some nice pics of that one for sure!


written by: Izabela Wojcik