Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The British are coming!



Potter Square is about to get a new arrival.  What makes it so special?  It's taking over the old Potter Art Metal Studios showroom!
I was passing by our old studio, right off Knox/Henderson and HWY 75 the other day and saw a huge "The British are coming!" banner.   I was super curious to find out who these British were, but by the time I got home I had completely forgotten to Google them.  Today I opened up an invitation from Cattle Baron's Ball and there it was again, that hat from the banner.  I looked it up and was pleasantly surprised to find that it will be the first stand-alone US store opening in Dallas for Timothy Oulton.  I have "saved the date" indeed and will be attending the grand opening party for sure!


written by: Izabela Wojcik