Thursday, April 5, 2012

House Hunting for the Rich and Famous in Dallas

Photo from khloekardashian.celebuzz.com
Every time I click on my remote control, I happen to run into a preview of Khloé Kardashian and Lamar Odom buying a house in Dallas.  Normally it would be just another preview, except that the first thing my eye is drawn to is the wrought iron railing in the background of the Khloé & Lamar clip airing April 1st on E! (which I will have to take a photo of and post in here next time I see.)  Just as a shoe maker can't help but be drawn to the lower end of a woman's body, I can't help but hone in onto wrought ironwork and lighting.  
I would so love to get my hands on the metal railing in the background of one of the clips and replace it with a hand forged custom design, as opposed to the off the shelf components spliced all over this one.  There is nothing wrong with off the shelf components per say... they are wonderful for certain projects, but I think that this particular design could use a little help.  Classy and timeless I say!
I have posted a suggestion below; modern yet timelss... Khloé, what do you say?
Love, Izabela


written by: Izabela Wojcik