Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Regency Style Lanterns


The lanterns are finished and looking great!  The over 4' tall solid brass and wrought iron beauties will be replacing the current light fixtures soon!  Yes!, we are rockin' and rollin' on the Regency Row Homes in The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton neighborhood.  The sparks are flying, as the doors and glass-top awnings are taking shape too!


The kick-plate panel decoration has been hand forged now also, which I am very excited about... it came together even prettier then on the drawing I had penciled in for our artisans!  I can't wait to see it on the doors.  Hopefully I will be posting finished photos soon.  I know that I have been slacking a bit on the posts, but I've just been super busy.  I'll try to be a little bit better in the future:)

written by: Izabela Wojcik