Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graceful Vine Chandelier

Grapevine chandelier designed by Izabela Wojcik.
Hand forged by Potter Art Metal Studios of Dallas. ©All Rights Reserved.

UPDATE: I just saw a chandelier by Isabella Wolfe a furniture company established by interior designer Nicole Fuller, which sooo reminded me of my organic designs, even though her version is super contemporary... which I also love to play around with.  It seems like everyone is getting on the organic shape wagon lately; it's really interesting how that happens.

(I must say goodbye to our wrought iron grapevine chandelier.  It was a blast having it hang over our showroom table, but now it's gone.  Hopefully the new one will be just as much fun to have around.  I'm currently designing a pine cone chandelier in its place; Okay, feeling better already.)

written by: Izabela Wojcik